Teenage girls who spend more time on social media have a higher risk of depression than boys, a study has found. Researchers led by Yvonne Kelly from the University College London (UCL) found that almost 40 per cent of girls who spend more than five hours a day on social media show symptoms of depression, Xinhua news agency reported. However, the rate is […]
Updated on November 15, 2017 05:10 PM: Heavy rain in Kolkata returns as depression forms in Bay of Bengal As predicted by Skymet Weather, heavy rains in Kolkata and nearby areas of West Bengal has made a come back on Wednesday. All thanks to well-marked low pressure area in west-central Bay of Bengal off the Coastal Andhra Pradesh, which […]
Coastal areas of Odisha and West Bengal are likely to see heavy rainfall over the next 24 hours because of a depression over the Bay of Bengal, the India Meteorological Department said on Thursday afternoon. Wind speed could reach up to 60 km per hour along and off the Odisha, West Bengal and north Andhra Pradesh coast, […]
- SA’s advertising regulator is drafting new rules for social media – and they could hit paid social influencers hard
- New WhatsApp update enables iOS users reply to a group message privately
- Is SEO the future of successful apps?
- Social Media Roundup: Post On Multiple Instagram Accounts, Upcoming WhatsApp Feature, YouTube Update
- RRB Group D Answer Key: Latest Update From Indian Railways On Download Link