It’s well known that junk food ads on TV can strongly influence what kids want to eat. A study finds social media influencers can have the same effect on kids –but not when it comes to healthy foods. Jessica Lee Photography/Getty Images/Image Source Any kid with a cellphone or social media account is likely to […]
As if ordering takeaway wasn’t already easy enough, technological developments mean consumers need not lift a hand to order food these days. While food tech has tended to lag behind some other sectors in terms of innovation, it is rapidly catching up, according to Fernando Fanton, chief product and technology officer of online takeaway platform […]
Some people are locked into the belief that technology is destroying creativity, particularly in the marketing department. This probably goes back some way; you could imagine a caveman looking at a paintbrush, tutting and wondering what these kids will come up with next. More often than not, people are reluctant to adapt to change. For this reason, new […]
- Which technical website factors affect SEO success?
- SEO: Expertise in 1 Area Can Lead to Weakness in Others
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION SERVICES MARKET PROFESSIONAL SURVEY AND BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES 2020| WORDSTREAM, MOZ, SEO BOOK(GREECE)
- Black hat SEO: 7 tactics to leave back in the 90s
- Moz launches Domain Analysis, free tool for SEO metrics