The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has reportedly asked social media platforms to use Microsoft’s PhotoDNA for investigation into regular criminal cases. PhotoDNA, as its name suggests, creates a digital signature of an image to help detect duplicate images. Launched back in 2009, the technology has so far been quite renowned for preventing child exploitation. […]
The UK government’s lack of support for start-ups attending the CES tech show is a “source of embarrassment”, according to the event’s organiser. Gary Shapiro compared the country unfavourably with France, the Netherlands and Israel. The head of one British firm at the Las Vegas event said the criticism was well-founded. But the UK’s Department […]
The financial sector’s high security and compliance standards have traditionally made it something of a laggard in the adoption of cloud computing. Yet there are indications that momentum is shifting and finance institutions are beginning to benefit from the agility, flexibility, speed and innovation that is missing when running large, on-premise data centres. But just […]
- SA’s advertising regulator is drafting new rules for social media – and they could hit paid social influencers hard
- New WhatsApp update enables iOS users reply to a group message privately
- Is SEO the future of successful apps?
- Social Media Roundup: Post On Multiple Instagram Accounts, Upcoming WhatsApp Feature, YouTube Update
- RRB Group D Answer Key: Latest Update From Indian Railways On Download Link