Social media posts from parents can hurt their childrenPHOTO: ISTOCK If you’re on social media, you’re most likely bombarded every single day with an onslaught of social media updates about people’s daily lives. Many of these are from parents who may be potentially well-meaning but are engaged in extreme over-sharing about their children’s every move. […]
Employers are increasing checking out the social media profiles of prospective employees. Questionable content is obviously a concern, but more than 40 percent of employers who were polled said an applicant with no social media activity could also be concerning. AP Photo/Damian Dovarganes, File We’re living in an increasing connected world, and social media is playing […]
- Apple reportedly requires Comcast and Charter to sell iPad, Apple TV as part of iPhone deal
- Social media addiction: There’s a cure for that
- How to Use SEO Traffic to Make the World a Better Place
- Microsoft Project xCloud vs Google Stadia: How do the cloud gaming services compare?
- Cloud gaming may be great for gamers but bad for energy consumption