NEW DELHI: Benchmark indices jumped over half-a-per cent in Friday’s trade, as the rupee recovered some ground after Thursday’s sharp drop. An appreciating rupee draws foreign inflows. At 9.25 am, the BSE Sensex was ruling at 38,904, up 219 points. The NSE barometer Nifty50 was up 60 points at 11,658. Indices gained even as most […]
- Apple reportedly requires Comcast and Charter to sell iPad, Apple TV as part of iPhone deal
- Social media addiction: There’s a cure for that
- How to Use SEO Traffic to Make the World a Better Place
- Microsoft Project xCloud vs Google Stadia: How do the cloud gaming services compare?
- Cloud gaming may be great for gamers but bad for energy consumption