building Complex Adaptive Systems. GettyGetty “It is sight itself that has blinded us to nearly the entire universe.” This assessment made in an article about dark energy being the biggest mystery in the universe could equally apply to the dynamics in markets. So what are markets? Are they just sources and streams of revenue? Or, as […]
As Andy reported last week, the World Health Organization recently listed “Gaming Disorder” as an addictive behaviour in a beta draft of its International Classification of Diseases for 2018. Alongside the likes of gambling disorder, the proposal lists gaming disorder under “disorders due to substance use or addictive behaviours” with negative “mental and behavioural” effects, similar to […]
The MoU was signed by Sebi chief Ajay Tyagi and SEO Iran chairman Shapour Mohammadi in Mumbai.(PTI File Photo) Markets regulator Sebi on Thursday entered into a pact with its counterpart in Iran to promote technical assistance and facilitate cross-border co-operation in the area of securities regulations. It will facilitate mutual assistance, contribute towards efficient performance of […]
- SA’s advertising regulator is drafting new rules for social media – and they could hit paid social influencers hard
- New WhatsApp update enables iOS users reply to a group message privately
- Is SEO the future of successful apps?
- Social Media Roundup: Post On Multiple Instagram Accounts, Upcoming WhatsApp Feature, YouTube Update
- RRB Group D Answer Key: Latest Update From Indian Railways On Download Link