I read a lot of patents, many of which may or may not apply to search engine optimization (SEO) or be used by Google at all. But that’s not the case with the recently granted Google patent “Related entities.” I believe this patent is being applied and it gives us significant insight into how Google identifies entities […]
- This Dell 24-inch 1080p 144HZ gaming monitor is on sale for $150 ahead of Black Friday
- Which SEO software is right for your company?
- The biggest PC gaming stories of the week
- Learn the Technical SEO Skills Needed to Rank Higher on Google
- Adobe MAX 2019: Photoshop on iPad arrives, Adobe Aero debuts on iOS, more updates to Creative Cloud apps