Toshiba and Western Digital are said to be close to settling their legal dispute, Bloomberg reported on Thursday. Under an agreement, Western Digital will drop efforts to block the Japanese company’s $18 billion sale of its flash-memory business in exchange for the extension of their joint venture agreements, Bloomberg reported, citing people familiar with the matter. Western Digital and Toshiba […]
- This Dell 24-inch 1080p 144HZ gaming monitor is on sale for $150 ahead of Black Friday
- Which SEO software is right for your company?
- The biggest PC gaming stories of the week
- Learn the Technical SEO Skills Needed to Rank Higher on Google
- Adobe MAX 2019: Photoshop on iPad arrives, Adobe Aero debuts on iOS, more updates to Creative Cloud apps