The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has reportedly asked social media platforms to use Microsoft’s PhotoDNA for investigation into regular criminal cases. PhotoDNA, as its name suggests, creates a digital signature of an image to help detect duplicate images. Launched back in 2009, the technology has so far been quite renowned for preventing child exploitation. […]
Cloud storage provider Box has announced its Q317 financial results, with revenue hitting a record $102.8 million (£81.3m), an increase of 31% on the same time last year. Billings in the third quarter was $112.4m, up 26% from this time last year, while GAAP operating loss was at $37.8m, lower than expected. The company says […]
Influencer Marketing. What’s considered by many to be the next big thing in marketing seems to have become a dirty word to some, particularly those who feel like they haven’t seen any significant return on investment after spending big bucks on influencer campaigns. But is the fault potentially our own? In the excitement of costing and briefing those first few influencer campaigns, […]
- SA’s advertising regulator is drafting new rules for social media – and they could hit paid social influencers hard
- New WhatsApp update enables iOS users reply to a group message privately
- Is SEO the future of successful apps?
- Social Media Roundup: Post On Multiple Instagram Accounts, Upcoming WhatsApp Feature, YouTube Update
- RRB Group D Answer Key: Latest Update From Indian Railways On Download Link