UX is not just about simplicity and design, it is how users experience a site. Experiencing a site boils down to three things: Getting to the site. Exploring content. Converting or satisfying a need. In an organic search journey, this experience manifests through landing on a page from the SERP and clicking through internal links to find […]
The expectations of online customers have changed dramatically over the years. When the internet was in its infancy, no one knew what they wanted or what to expect. However, now customers have been online for a long time and they know what they want from a website. As customers have become smarter, search engines have adapted […]
- This Dell 24-inch 1080p 144HZ gaming monitor is on sale for $150 ahead of Black Friday
- Which SEO software is right for your company?
- The biggest PC gaming stories of the week
- Learn the Technical SEO Skills Needed to Rank Higher on Google
- Adobe MAX 2019: Photoshop on iPad arrives, Adobe Aero debuts on iOS, more updates to Creative Cloud apps