Xiaomi has confirmed that it will be launching its latest flagship, the Mi 5, in India on Thursday, March 31. We have already received invites for the event, and are not yet sure if Xiaomi will launch both the Mi 5 and Mi 5 Pro in India. During the launch of the Redmi Note 3 earlier this month, Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra had said that the Mi 5 would be coming to India in a month, and Xiaomi is living up to its promise.
The Xiaomi Mi 5 was unveiled at MWC 2016 in February. It comes with a 5.15-inch Full HD display and is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 processor. The Mi 5 Pro comes with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, while the standard variant has 3GB RAM and is available in 32GB and 64GB storage options. At the back of the phone is a 16MP camera with dual-LED flash, 4-axis OIS and PDAF, while at the front is a 4MP UltraPixel camera. The device is equipped with a 3000mAh battery pack, and supports Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0. The Xiaomi Mi 5 has already been available in China since March 1. The Mi 5 Pro is priced at 2699 Yuan (approx. Rs. 27,600), while the 32GB model is priced at 1999 Yuan (approx. Rs. 20,500) and the 64GB at 2299 Yuan (Rs. 23,600).
Xiaomi Mi 5 to launch in India on March 31
- Reaching Out to Your Global Audience with International SEO
- 13 Things You Need to Include in SEO Contracts
- International SEO: How to build a global footprint
- Redmi Note 5 Up for Grabs Today as Xiaomi Announces Surprise Flash Sale
- Huawei P20 Lite With 5.84-Inch 19:9 Display, Dual Rear Cameras Launched: Price, Specifications