Luxury specialists Karalux out of Vietnam are now offering a gold-plating service for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge, so you can upgrade from your last-year 24K-coveredSamsung flagship.
Samsung’s switched from A7000 to A6000 grade aluminum, Karalux says, which has forced the company to introduce changes to its manufacturing processes. It now takes 6 hours over 10 separate stages to put some extra bling on an already premium device.
Gold-plated Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge by Karalux
The pleasure of owning a gold-plated Galaxy S7 costs VND 35 million ($1570), phone included, if you happen to live in Vietnam, while international buyers will need to shell out $1730. For the S7 edge, on the other hand, those numbers are $1705 and $1930, for local and global purchases respectively.
$1930 gets you a gold-plated Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
- Google Pixel 2 Receives Out-Of-Cycle OTA Update, Some Users Report
- LG X4+ Rugged Smartphone With Hi-Fi DAC Audio Launched: Price, Specifications, Features
- iPhone Battery Replacement Cost Now Down to Rs. 2,000 (All-Inclusive)
- Tecno Camon i With 5.65-Inch 18:9 Display, 13-Megapixel Camera Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- OnePlus 5T Sandstone White Variant Sold Out, Removed From Website Within Two Hours of Launch