Luxury specialists Karalux out of Vietnam are now offering a gold-plating service for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge, so you can upgrade from your last-year 24K-coveredSamsung flagship.
Samsung’s switched from A7000 to A6000 grade aluminum, Karalux says, which has forced the company to introduce changes to its manufacturing processes. It now takes 6 hours over 10 separate stages to put some extra bling on an already premium device.
Gold-plated Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge by Karalux
The pleasure of owning a gold-plated Galaxy S7 costs VND 35 million ($1570), phone included, if you happen to live in Vietnam, while international buyers will need to shell out $1730. For the S7 edge, on the other hand, those numbers are $1705 and $1930, for local and global purchases respectively.
$1930 gets you a gold-plated Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
- Indeed expansion signals rise of technology jobs in southwestern Connecticut
- Drowning case teaches lesson about social media’s impact on society
- Juicy Industry Gossip and Practical Search Advice From ‘SEO: The Movie’
- Obnex Technologies’ Excel Add-In to Update Cloud Data in Azure SQL Database
- Nintendo Switch Online App for Android and iOS Now Available to Download