Huawei has dropped pointers that its P9 telephone, which changed into announced again in early April this 12 months and went on sale over a week later, can be released in India quickly – possibly next month, according a few reviews.
“we are searching at the proper time for launching P collection gadgets in India,” said Huawei India patron device business organization President Allen Wang in the course of the release occasion of the corporation‘s Honor 5C smartphone within the us of a.
“we’re evaluating methods to supplement the cellphone with Indian consumer unique content earlier than launching the device,” Wang further said. “For us P9 is not just a telephone however an possibility to collaborate with global brands. If Nexus 6P changed into all about Google, then P9 is all about Leica.”
in case you do not already realize, the selling point of the P9 is its twin–digital camera setup, which has been co-engineered with German optics specialist Leica. The information comes just days after Huawei discovered that a total of 2.6 million P9 and P9 Plus units were shipped till now.
June 24, 2016
- Google Pixel 2 Receives Out-Of-Cycle OTA Update, Some Users Report
- LG X4+ Rugged Smartphone With Hi-Fi DAC Audio Launched: Price, Specifications, Features
- iPhone Battery Replacement Cost Now Down to Rs. 2,000 (All-Inclusive)
- Tecno Camon i With 5.65-Inch 18:9 Display, 13-Megapixel Camera Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- OnePlus 5T Sandstone White Variant Sold Out, Removed From Website Within Two Hours of Launch