Asus started rolling out the Nougat 7.0 update for the Zenfone 3 in the Philippines last week and a global update was going to follow soon. Apparently some bugs appeared when people started applying it so the company has suspended the campaign until it addresses thee issues.
Asus Philippines directly confirmed that the update is on hold, but without officially detailing the bugs. The company is also advising users to enable the “Auto Download System Update” setting so they can receive and install the Nougat 7.0 right away when it is available.
Asus stops ZenFone 3 Android Nougat update rollout
- iPhone 8 to Sport Blush Gold Colour Variant, Spotted in Assembly Line: Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Video Teases ‘Bigger Things’, Specifications and Benchmarks Leak
- Government Asks Mobile Makers to Outline Steps Taken to Protect User Data
- How To get back loss Data with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard ?
- OMG launches second Laser-Tag gaming centre in Gurgaon