Asus started rolling out the Nougat 7.0 update for the Zenfone 3 in the Philippines last week and a global update was going to follow soon. Apparently some bugs appeared when people started applying it so the company has suspended the campaign until it addresses thee issues.
Asus Philippines directly confirmed that the update is on hold, but without officially detailing the bugs. The company is also advising users to enable the “Auto Download System Update” setting so they can receive and install the Nougat 7.0 right away when it is available.
Asus stops ZenFone 3 Android Nougat update rollout
- Google Pixel 2 Receives Out-Of-Cycle OTA Update, Some Users Report
- LG X4+ Rugged Smartphone With Hi-Fi DAC Audio Launched: Price, Specifications, Features
- iPhone Battery Replacement Cost Now Down to Rs. 2,000 (All-Inclusive)
- Tecno Camon i With 5.65-Inch 18:9 Display, 13-Megapixel Camera Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- OnePlus 5T Sandstone White Variant Sold Out, Removed From Website Within Two Hours of Launch