Asus started rolling out the Nougat 7.0 update for the Zenfone 3 in the Philippines last week and a global update was going to follow soon. Apparently some bugs appeared when people started applying it so the company has suspended the campaign until it addresses thee issues.
Asus Philippines directly confirmed that the update is on hold, but without officially detailing the bugs. The company is also advising users to enable the “Auto Download System Update” setting so they can receive and install the Nougat 7.0 right away when it is available.
Asus stops ZenFone 3 Android Nougat update rollout
- How to get a cheaper mobile phone contract
- The great game debate: Gamers talk PC versus console gaming
- Adobe MAX 2017: New Creative Cloud apps, next generation Lightroom, Sensei updates, more
- Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) With 4.7-Inch Display Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- BlackBerry Patent Licensing Director Victor Schubert Says He Has Left the Company