Tech may dominate holiday sales, but this time of year is also a great time to purchase household and kitchen appliances.
For example, over the last few days both the Instant Pot and the Crock Pot Express have been on sale at Amazon. The 6-quart Instant Pot hit a low of $79.95. Likewise, the Cosori 7-in-1 Pressure Cooker hit a low of $55. That’s $34 off its full retail price, but if you’re feeling brave, wait for the price to drop further (it happened last December).
If you’re looking to eat a little healthier, the $148 GoWISE USA 3.7-Quart Air Fryer is selling for $69.94. (It’s out of stock, but you can still add it to your cart and have it shipped when Amazon replenishes its stock). Air fryers are like a convection oven, but they cook food more quickly, and are healthier than a deep fryer. You can toss in a Presto hot air popcorn machine for $22.50 and still spend less than $100.
For the home, expect to see numerous sales on various iRobot Roomba vacuums. Some models may drop as low as $274.99. For small messes (like popcorn crumbs), you can also score a Dirt Devil Scorpion handheld vacuum for $20.79.
Coffee-drinkers, rejoice: multiple coffee makers will go on sale in the coming days from manufacturers like Keurig and Nespresso. Currently, you can get the Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine for $63.04. That’s a savings of $85.
Best Cyber Week Kitchen and Appliance Deals of 2017
- UPDATE — BroadSoft Awarded 2017 Frost & Sullivan Latin America Cloud Telephony and UCC Services Platform Provider of the Year
- Former Disrupt Battlefield competitor Coronet automates security for SMBs in latest update
- Bali volcano eruption latest update: Ash rains down as Mount Agung ERUPTS again
- Having problems syncing your music to the cloud? Here’s how to update iTunes
- Bali volcano update: China suspends ALL flights to Bali as Mount Agung ASH CLOUD spreads