a brand new HTC tool with the codename “Sailfish” is stated to be the successor to the LG Nexus 5X, and the codename assessments off as all Nexus gadgets are codenamed with the names of creatures dwelling in water.
Android Police reviews that a mystery however dependable source has the juicy information about the imminent HTC Nexus. HTC hasn’t made a Nexus since the first actual Nexus One and HTC lovers have on the grounds that been dreaming of a Nexus device built via the Taiwanese cellphone maker.
LG Nexus 5X launched in 2015
The alleged specs are as follows:
five inch 1080p display screen
Quad-center 2.0GHz CPU
4GB of RAM
32GB of internal storage
12MP rear digicam / 8MP front digital camera
Rear hooked up fingerprint scanner
USB type-C port
backside firing audio system
top mounted headphone jack
There has additionally been an unofficial confirmation about Huawei making this 12 months’s better end Nexus model, however there have also been rumors about HTC making each Nexus models this 12 months. Rumors nevertheless surround the Nexus lineup for this yr and we are honestly excited to see an increasing number of talk arising approximately Google’s pure-Android gadgets.
As always, take rumors with a grain (perhaps a pinch) of salt. Nexus season isn’t too a long way away but nonetheless some distance enough for matters to alternate before finalizing plans.
HTC tool codenamed “Sailfish” is stated to be the successor to Nexus 5X, alleged specifications discovered
- Google Pixel 2 Receives Out-Of-Cycle OTA Update, Some Users Report
- LG X4+ Rugged Smartphone With Hi-Fi DAC Audio Launched: Price, Specifications, Features
- iPhone Battery Replacement Cost Now Down to Rs. 2,000 (All-Inclusive)
- Tecno Camon i With 5.65-Inch 18:9 Display, 13-Megapixel Camera Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- OnePlus 5T Sandstone White Variant Sold Out, Removed From Website Within Two Hours of Launch