Tell us something we don’t know – Samsung is warning of limited availability of Galaxy Note7units in Europe. It should launch on September 2, except in all the places where it has been delayed – Benelux, Russia and Ukraine (Malaysia too, by the way).
Samsung exec Conor Pierce says forecasts are that the demand for the Note7 will surpass that of its predecessor. We sure hope he means the Note 4 as the Note5 didn’t get a proper launch in Europe.
It seems that the company has concentrated available units in North America and Korea, leaving the rest of the world to wait as factories crank out more Galaxy Note7s.
Samsung warns of limited Galaxy Note7 availability in Europe
- Diving into SEO? Focus on Local Search First
- Power digital with sensible technology policies
- August OneNote for Windows 10 App Update Begins Rollout to Users
- iPhone 8 to Sport Blush Gold Colour Variant, Spotted in Assembly Line: Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Video Teases ‘Bigger Things’, Specifications and Benchmarks Leak