Tell us something we don’t know – Samsung is warning of limited availability of Galaxy Note7units in Europe. It should launch on September 2, except in all the places where it has been delayed – Benelux, Russia and Ukraine (Malaysia too, by the way).
Samsung exec Conor Pierce says forecasts are that the demand for the Note7 will surpass that of its predecessor. We sure hope he means the Note 4 as the Note5 didn’t get a proper launch in Europe.
It seems that the company has concentrated available units in North America and Korea, leaving the rest of the world to wait as factories crank out more Galaxy Note7s.
Samsung warns of limited Galaxy Note7 availability in Europe
- Oppo F7 Specifications, Features Officially Revealed Ahead of March 26 Launch
- Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+ Available at Rs. 9,900 Down Payment With Airtel Rs. 2,499 Postpaid Plan
- Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+ Update Brings Improved Stability to Face Unlock and Camera
- Facebook Bans Far-Right Group Britain First for Inciting Hatred
- Facebook Expresses Concern Over Sri Lanka Ban