Tell us something we don’t know – Samsung is warning of limited availability of Galaxy Note7units in Europe. It should launch on September 2, except in all the places where it has been delayed – Benelux, Russia and Ukraine (Malaysia too, by the way).
Samsung exec Conor Pierce says forecasts are that the demand for the Note7 will surpass that of its predecessor. We sure hope he means the Note 4 as the Note5 didn’t get a proper launch in Europe.
It seems that the company has concentrated available units in North America and Korea, leaving the rest of the world to wait as factories crank out more Galaxy Note7s.
Samsung warns of limited Galaxy Note7 availability in Europe
- Samsung Elevates Asim Warsi, Dipesh Shah to Global Roles Amid Robust Growth
- Google Pixel 2 XL Black & White Pre-Order Shipments Delayed in India, Flipkart Offers Compensation
- Vivo V7 With 24-Megapixel Selfie Camera, 18:9 Display Launched: Price, Specifications
- Heavy Rain In Kolkata Returns As Depression Develops In Bay Of Bengal
- IMD warns of heavy rain on eastern coast because of depression over Bay of Bengal