Metal Gear Solid creator Hideo Kojima and The Walking Deadstar Norman Reedus, who were working together on Silent Hillsbefore its cancellation, have reunited. Kojima and Reedus met up last night to talk about Kojima’s new company. Though it’s unclear exactly what they talked about, they both look happy.Kojima is in Las Vegas this week for an appearance the D.I.C.E. Summit. On Wednesday, February 17, Kojima will give the show’s keynote address alongside filmmaker Guillermo del Toro (Pan’s Labyrinth, Hellboy), who was also working on Silent Hills before it fell apart in a move that he said “makes no f**king sense.”
In addition to his keynote address, Kojima will be inducted into DICE’s Hall of Fame at the event. GameSpot has editors on the ground in Las Vegas and will bring you all the news as it’s announced.
It wasn’t just del Toro and Reedus that Kojima apparently wanted to collaborate with for the new Silent Hill game, a title he said would be so scary it would make you “sh*t your pants.” Gears of War creator Cliff Bleszinski recently said that Kojima asked him to work on a new Silent Hill game, but he ultimately declined.
As for the Silent Hill series, Konami has said it is “committed to new Silent Hill titles,” though no future games have been announced.
Silent Hills Collaborators Hideo Kojima and Norman Reedus Reunite
- iPhone 8 to Sport Blush Gold Colour Variant, Spotted in Assembly Line: Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Video Teases ‘Bigger Things’, Specifications and Benchmarks Leak
- Government Asks Mobile Makers to Outline Steps Taken to Protect User Data
- How To get back loss Data with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard ?
- OMG launches second Laser-Tag gaming centre in Gurgaon