ST. CLOUD — Authorities have released the name of the man found dead in southeast St. Cloud over the weekend.
The man has been identified as 41-year-old Jeffery Martin of St. Cloud. The exact cause and manner of death are pending toxicology reports.
Martin’s body was found at about 9:45 a.m. Sunday in a wooded area in the 500 block of Lincoln Avenue Southeast about 50 feet from the railroad tracks.
Police do not suspect any foul-play and say it does not appear to be related to the railroad tracks.
UPDATE: Body Found in Southeast St. Cloud Identified
- Transform negative prospects into positive results
- Oppo F5 Launch Set for October 26, Tipped to Sport Dual Selfie Cameras
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 Bezel-Less Phone to Launch in India Today: How to Watch Live
- iPhone 7 Top-Selling Smartphone Globally in First Half of 2017: IHS Markit
- Could updated controls from NIST drive up cloud security costs?