ST. CLOUD — Authorities have released the name of the man found dead in southeast St. Cloud over the weekend.
The man has been identified as 41-year-old Jeffery Martin of St. Cloud. The exact cause and manner of death are pending toxicology reports.
Martin’s body was found at about 9:45 a.m. Sunday in a wooded area in the 500 block of Lincoln Avenue Southeast about 50 feet from the railroad tracks.
Police do not suspect any foul-play and say it does not appear to be related to the railroad tracks.
UPDATE: Body Found in Southeast St. Cloud Identified
- Google Pixel 2 Receives Out-Of-Cycle OTA Update, Some Users Report
- LG X4+ Rugged Smartphone With Hi-Fi DAC Audio Launched: Price, Specifications, Features
- iPhone Battery Replacement Cost Now Down to Rs. 2,000 (All-Inclusive)
- Tecno Camon i With 5.65-Inch 18:9 Display, 13-Megapixel Camera Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- OnePlus 5T Sandstone White Variant Sold Out, Removed From Website Within Two Hours of Launch