ST. CLOUD — Authorities have released the name of the man found dead in southeast St. Cloud over the weekend.
The man has been identified as 41-year-old Jeffery Martin of St. Cloud. The exact cause and manner of death are pending toxicology reports.
Martin’s body was found at about 9:45 a.m. Sunday in a wooded area in the 500 block of Lincoln Avenue Southeast about 50 feet from the railroad tracks.
Police do not suspect any foul-play and say it does not appear to be related to the railroad tracks.
UPDATE: Body Found in Southeast St. Cloud Identified
- Castlevania on Netflix Is Nothing Like the Video Game You Remember
- Windows Phone Market Share Falls to Just 0.1 Percent During Q1 2017: IDC
- Woman Caught Smuggling 102 iPhone Units Into China by Wearing Them
- Indeed expansion signals rise of technology jobs in southwestern Connecticut
- Drowning case teaches lesson about social media’s impact on society