Family and friends rejoice after finding missing teen, Aaliyah Kasimer. (WJON News)
ST. CLOUD – The 17-year-old missing Annandale girl was found alive near the Mississippi River.
St. Cloud Police Sargent Jason Burke says Aaliyah Kazimer has been found safe Wednesday around 5:15 p.m. in Riverside Park near Munsinger Gardens. Burke say Kazimer asked a person to use their phone. The person allowed her to use their phone and she called her aunt.
After being interviewed by the police she was taken to St. Cloud Hospital for precautionary reasons.
Authorities say the investigation is ongoing to determine where she has been since she was last seen Saturday night.
UPDATE: Missing Annandale Teenager Found In St. Cloud [VIDEO]
- Samsung Elevates Asim Warsi, Dipesh Shah to Global Roles Amid Robust Growth
- Google Pixel 2 XL Black & White Pre-Order Shipments Delayed in India, Flipkart Offers Compensation
- Vivo V7 With 24-Megapixel Selfie Camera, 18:9 Display Launched: Price, Specifications
- Heavy Rain In Kolkata Returns As Depression Develops In Bay Of Bengal
- IMD warns of heavy rain on eastern coast because of depression over Bay of Bengal