Family and friends rejoice after finding missing teen, Aaliyah Kasimer. (WJON News)
ST. CLOUD – The 17-year-old missing Annandale girl was found alive near the Mississippi River.
St. Cloud Police Sargent Jason Burke says Aaliyah Kazimer has been found safe Wednesday around 5:15 p.m. in Riverside Park near Munsinger Gardens. Burke say Kazimer asked a person to use their phone. The person allowed her to use their phone and she called her aunt.
After being interviewed by the police she was taken to St. Cloud Hospital for precautionary reasons.
Authorities say the investigation is ongoing to determine where she has been since she was last seen Saturday night.
UPDATE: Missing Annandale Teenager Found In St. Cloud [VIDEO]
- SAP Moves Further Into the Cloud With Callidus Deal — Update
- In IoT Cloud update, Oracle adds digital twins, machine vision and more
- NooBaa update focuses on multi-cloud data management
- Moto G6, Moto G6 Play, Moto G6 Plus Design, Specifications Leaked
- Apple in Talks for First Order From Chinese Chipmaker: Report