Vivo has unveiled the X7 and X7 Plus smartphones in China. The 2 phones are pretty similar in phrases of specs, except in terms of screen length, battery potential and rear digital camera. Both phones are powered via Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 SoCs, with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of garage. The two devices also characteristic 16MP the front cameras and fingerprint sensors.
The Vivo X7 functions a five.2-inch Complete HD Outstanding AMOLED display, 13MP rear digital camera, and a 3000mAh battery. The Vivo X7 Plus on the other hand functions a bigger 5.7-inch Full HD First rate AMOLED show and a 4000mAh battery. It additionally sports activities a 16MP rear digital camera. The Vivo X7 may be to be had from July 7 at CNY 2498 (approx. Rs. 25,three hundred). The X7 Plus can be to be had from July 15, and the price of the phone can also be introduced on that day. It isn’t always yet acknowledged if and whilst those devices will be available out of doors China. The Vivo X7 became teased a few weeks ago and it become speculated that the phone might be powered by a MediaTek Helio X25 SoC.
Vivo launched the V3 and V3 Max smartphones in India a few months returned. The Vivo V3 sports activities a five-inch HD display and is powered by an octa-center Snapdragon 616 SoC with 3GB of RAM. The V3 Max functions a five.5-inch Full HD display and is powered by using a Snapdragon 652 SoC with 4GB of RAM. The two gadgets were released at Rs. 17,980 and Rs. 23,980 respectively.
Vivo X7, X7 Plus with SD652 SoC, 4GB RAM launched in China
- Google Pixel 2 Receives Out-Of-Cycle OTA Update, Some Users Report
- LG X4+ Rugged Smartphone With Hi-Fi DAC Audio Launched: Price, Specifications, Features
- iPhone Battery Replacement Cost Now Down to Rs. 2,000 (All-Inclusive)
- Tecno Camon i With 5.65-Inch 18:9 Display, 13-Megapixel Camera Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- OnePlus 5T Sandstone White Variant Sold Out, Removed From Website Within Two Hours of Launch