LeEco had launched the Le2 in India back in June 2016 for a price of Rs 11,999. The company had launched two versions of the smartphone, one with 32GB of internal storage which was available online and one with 64GB of internal storage which was only for offline retail.
LeEco has now made the 64GB version of the smartphone available online at a price of Rs 13,499 through an exclusive partnership with Snapdeal. The device will be available only in the Rose Gold color variant.
The Le 2 is a complete overhaul of the company’s highly successful Le 1S range and features a similar all metal design, an octa-core 1.8 GHz Snapdragon 652 processor, 16+8 MP cameras and 3GB of RAM.
The USP of the phone lies in it’s ‘revolutionary’ CDLA audio technology and the company’s ecosystem-based LeEco membership program. Users can access 2,000+ movies, 50 live concerts throughout the year, 100+ live TV channels and more than 3.5 million songs right from their smartphone. In addition, the company is also offering 5TB cloud personal space storage space.
64GB variant of LeEco Le2 now available on Snapdeal for Rs 13,499
- Steam Not Allowing Adult Games Until New Content Tool Is in Place
- Overwatch’s Newest Hero Wrecking Ball Is Playable This Month
- With a Fortnite Android Release Date Soon, Epic Games Continues to Invest in Amazon Web Services
- CloudWalker Introduces New Variants of Cloud TV X2 in 40” & 43”
- 86% of enterprises have adopted a multi-cloud strategy