U.S. consumers will make more than 100 billion mobile calls to businesses this year. Nearly two out of three consumers say it’s very – or extremely – important to be able to call a business during their purchase journey. Call tracking and analytics have become a marketing technology “must have” as a result.
Join Mike Boland, BIA/Kelsey’s Chief Analyst and VP of Content; and Ross Kaplan-Winn, Search Engine Marketing Manager at Top Level Management; as they offer a primer on how to use and benefit from call tracking and analytics. You’ll learn how to:
- Use click-to-call to increase your AdWords effectiveness.
- Utilize call tracking and still maintain SEO efficiency.
- Understand the relationship between your online and offline channels.
Register now for “Call Tracking and Analytics 101: Tactics to Improve Online/Offline Channel Efficiency,” produced by our sister site, Digital Marketing Depot, and sponsored by CallRail.
Call Tracking And Analytics 101
- OnePlus 6 Will Be Made of ‘New Materials’, Confirms Company
- OnePlus 6 to Launch in India ‘Soon’, Amazon India Registration Page Now Live
- Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Price in India Slashed by Rs. 2,500
- Western Digital Launches 400GB SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC UHS-I Card in India
- Xiaomi Mi 6X (Mi A2) Expected to Launch in Five Colour Options