Smartphone gaming’s golden age is upon us and it has brought a number of handsets that claim to be specifically crafted for and targeted at gamers. However, unlike the gaming PCs these gaming phones have the exact same internals as their mainstream counterparts and it got us wondering if they really offer anything more than a flashy design and pompous names.
You might just find some of our observations surprising. And just in case the video doesn’t quite scratch your itch, there is a more in-depth analysis on the matter in our written analysis.
Definitely share your thoughts in the comment section as well. What is your take on the current state and the future of mobile gaming, hardware and smartphones? Or just tell us what great mobile games you play, so we can try them for one of our future reviews.
Check out our video on Gaming phones vs mainstream flagships
- Which technical website factors affect SEO success?
- SEO: Expertise in 1 Area Can Lead to Weakness in Others
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION SERVICES MARKET PROFESSIONAL SURVEY AND BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES 2020| WORDSTREAM, MOZ, SEO BOOK(GREECE)
- Black hat SEO: 7 tactics to leave back in the 90s
- Moz launches Domain Analysis, free tool for SEO metrics