On The VICE Guide to Right Now, VICE’s daily podcast, we delve into the biggest news of the day and give you a rundown of the stories we’re reading, working on, and fascinated with.
Today we discuss Trump’s tweets, protests in Iran, and proposed talks between South Korea and North Korea. Then we talk about the World Health Organization’s consideration to classify excessive gaming addiction as an official mental disorder when it updates its International Classification of Diseases. Motherboard’s Kaleigh Rogers explains that, while we may all be slightly addicted to our phones, a serious addiction to video games can wreak havoc on a person’s daily life and well-being.
You can catch The VICE Guide to Right Now Podcast on Acast, Google Play, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Why Gaming Addiction Could Be Classified as a Disease
- Sony Xperia XZ2, Xperia XZ2 Compact Pre-Orders Come With Free PlayStation 4 or PlayStation VR
- LG G7 to Include an LCD Panel Instead of OLED Display: Report
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ Cheaper to Make Than iPhone X, But Costs More Than Galaxy Note 8: TechInsights
- Nokia Now Selling Smartphones, Accessories in India via Official Site
- BlackBerry Must Face Revived US Lawsuit Over BlackBerry 10