On The VICE Guide to Right Now, VICE’s daily podcast, we delve into the biggest news of the day and give you a rundown of the stories we’re reading, working on, and fascinated with.
Today we discuss Trump’s tweets, protests in Iran, and proposed talks between South Korea and North Korea. Then we talk about the World Health Organization’s consideration to classify excessive gaming addiction as an official mental disorder when it updates its International Classification of Diseases. Motherboard’s Kaleigh Rogers explains that, while we may all be slightly addicted to our phones, a serious addiction to video games can wreak havoc on a person’s daily life and well-being.
You can catch The VICE Guide to Right Now Podcast on Acast, Google Play, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Why Gaming Addiction Could Be Classified as a Disease
- Twitter India, White Swan Foundation Join Hands to Spread Information About Suicide Prevention
- Pinterest Now Has 250 Million Monthly Users
- Twitter to Show Live Streams on Top of Your Timeline
- Easing the administrative burden of GDPR
- HTC Opens Up Viveport Store to Oculus Rift Users as VR Headset Shipments Decline