On The VICE Guide to Right Now, VICE’s daily podcast, we delve into the biggest news of the day and give you a rundown of the stories we’re reading, working on, and fascinated with.
Today we discuss Trump’s tweets, protests in Iran, and proposed talks between South Korea and North Korea. Then we talk about the World Health Organization’s consideration to classify excessive gaming addiction as an official mental disorder when it updates its International Classification of Diseases. Motherboard’s Kaleigh Rogers explains that, while we may all be slightly addicted to our phones, a serious addiction to video games can wreak havoc on a person’s daily life and well-being.
You can catch The VICE Guide to Right Now Podcast on Acast, Google Play, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Why Gaming Addiction Could Be Classified as a Disease
- The Importance Of Canary Ads For Social Media Analytics
- Nubia Red Magic 3 gaming phone comes to India: Price, Specifications and everything else you need to know
- Apple reportedly requires Comcast and Charter to sell iPad, Apple TV as part of iPhone deal
- Social media addiction: There’s a cure for that
- How to Use SEO Traffic to Make the World a Better Place