2016 was a big year for Instagram, as it achieved new milestones and released several new features. Summing up all those events, here’s an infographic-timeline of the platform’s year, which comes courtesy of Robert Katai.
- There are more than 600 million monthly active users on Instagram
- Instagram counts over 300 million daily active users
- 5 out of 10 Instagrammers follow businesses and brands on the platform.
Categories: Social Media
Here’s What Happened on Instagram in 2016
- Reaching Out to Your Global Audience with International SEO
- 13 Things You Need to Include in SEO Contracts
- International SEO: How to build a global footprint
- Redmi Note 5 Up for Grabs Today as Xiaomi Announces Surprise Flash Sale
- Huawei P20 Lite With 5.84-Inch 19:9 Display, Dual Rear Cameras Launched: Price, Specifications