With the Z2 Plus , K6 Note and the K6 Power , Lenovo in 2016 established a reputation of launching powerful value for money devices in India. The company is set to unleash another smartphone in the country soon and this time the handset is a member of its battery focused ‘P’ series
The Lenovo P2, which was first showcased at IFA 2016 comes with a massive 5,100mAh battery, a 5.5-inch fullHD Super AMOLED display, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC, 3/4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded via a microSD card (of upto 128GB).
Design wise, the handset comes with a plastic back with metal frames on the side and just like its predecessor the Vibe P1, can be used as a power bank to charge other devices. On the imaging front, the P1 rocks a 13MP sensor on the back and a 5MP sensor on the front for selfies.
The smartphone comes with a fingerprint scanner and supports 4G LTE, NFC, Wi-Fi. Bluetooth as well as GPS/A-GPS. The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow which is a bit disappointing considering Nougat has been out for months now.
The smartphone is set to come in two color options, namely gold and grey and should be priced around the 15k mark.
Lenovo P2 with a mammoth 5100mAh battery launching in India soon
- Reaching Out to Your Global Audience with International SEO
- 13 Things You Need to Include in SEO Contracts
- International SEO: How to build a global footprint
- Redmi Note 5 Up for Grabs Today as Xiaomi Announces Surprise Flash Sale
- Huawei P20 Lite With 5.84-Inch 19:9 Display, Dual Rear Cameras Launched: Price, Specifications