SEO Manager, The Sun
- News UK
- London, Greater London, England
The Sun has an exciting opportunity for a SEO Manager.
- Posted: 13 November 2015
- Closing date: 11 December 2015
This new position will be responsible for ensuring The Sun’s digital team implements and maintains best-practice editorial news SEO.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To produce advice, and to make changes to the site (links, page titles etc) to support SEO
- Making real time recommendations on what content to produce to maximise SEO and social traffic
- Forward planning for individual desks on what content to produce to maximise SEO around known events
- Attending daily editorial conferences and weekly planning meetings to develop ideas and content plans with other desks
- Monitoring how well SEO advice is followed, and providing feedback, and ensuring the desks learn and follow best practice SEO
- Reporting and providing insight on team performance on a weekly basis.
- To work with technology to ensure the technical SEO capabilities of our platforms is optimised
- To ensure best practice is followed across the title’s regional newsrooms
If you want to work for one the biggest and most popular British newspapers, apply now!
The Sun is Britain’s biggest newspaper and an iconic British brand. It is bought by almost 2 million each day, read by 5 million, and reaches millions more online and across social media.
The Sun’s journalism sets the news agenda day in, day out. Our content is reproduced daily by rivals who can’t match our world class stories and creative ideas.
The Sun therefore attracts the most talented, dedicated and creative people in the industry. The Sun’s staff stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best possible product for our readers.
If you want to work for one of the world’s most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then The Sun and News UK is the place to build your career[“source-journalism”]
Media Jobs on Journalism
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION SERVICES MARKET PROFESSIONAL SURVEY AND BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES 2020| WORDSTREAM, MOZ, SEO BOOK(GREECE)
- Black hat SEO: 7 tactics to leave back in the 90s
- Moz launches Domain Analysis, free tool for SEO metrics
- More Americans Are Getting Their News From Social Media
- BrightEdge promises ‘self-driving SEO’ with new Autopilot offering