Tamil superstar Rajinikanth often leaves to US to take a break from his schedule. Rajinikanth has been working consistently for the past one year. He has been acting in films 2.0, Kaala, and Petta.
The 67-year-old actor seems to be in need of a good rest. He has left with his family to US on Friday evening, according to reports.
Rajinikanth will celebrate Christmas and New Year in America. He will be back for the promotion of Petta, which is releasing on Pongal 2019 (January 15).
It is rumoured that the superstar’s visit to US also has something to with his political entry. It is expected that he will make his political announcement in January.
Recently, it was said that Rajinikanth will soon start a TV channel.
Superstar has also signed a new film with AR Murugadoss, which will go on floors after the release of Petta.
Rajinikanth leaves for US with family, will be back for Petta promotions
- SA’s advertising regulator is drafting new rules for social media – and they could hit paid social influencers hard
- New WhatsApp update enables iOS users reply to a group message privately
- Is SEO the future of successful apps?
- Social Media Roundup: Post On Multiple Instagram Accounts, Upcoming WhatsApp Feature, YouTube Update
- RRB Group D Answer Key: Latest Update From Indian Railways On Download Link