Tamil superstar Rajinikanth often leaves to US to take a break from his schedule. Rajinikanth has been working consistently for the past one year. He has been acting in films 2.0, Kaala, and Petta.
The 67-year-old actor seems to be in need of a good rest. He has left with his family to US on Friday evening, according to reports.
Rajinikanth will celebrate Christmas and New Year in America. He will be back for the promotion of Petta, which is releasing on Pongal 2019 (January 15).
It is rumoured that the superstar’s visit to US also has something to with his political entry. It is expected that he will make his political announcement in January.
Recently, it was said that Rajinikanth will soon start a TV channel.
Superstar has also signed a new film with AR Murugadoss, which will go on floors after the release of Petta.
Rajinikanth leaves for US with family, will be back for Petta promotions
- Zynga CEO says this is the next big catalyst for mobile gaming
- The Emerging Trend of Smart Home Technology in Real Estate
- Inside the car of the future with Nissan’s Invisible-to-Visible technology
- Law Firm SEO: Six Tactics Attorneys Can Use To Start Seeing Results
- Xiaomi announces its Black Shark 2 gaming phone with a pressure-sensitive OLED display