- The Razer Electra V2 has been priced in India at Rs. 5,699
- The Razer Electra V2 USB comes with a price tag of Rs. 6,499
- Samsung was number 1 for both segments in all of 2017
Distributor Kaira Global on Tuesday announced the launch of the new Razer Electra V2 and Razer Electra V2 USB in India. Both headsets come with an aluminium unibody frame and have been designed for gamers, with the latter optimised exclusively for PCs with a USB cable instead of the standard 3.5mm jack. The Razer Electra V2 has been priced at Rs. 5,699 and the Electra V2 USB has been priced at Rs. 6,499. Both headsets come with a limited warranty of one year. They will be available in India across most Kaira Global partner retailers.
Razer Electra V2 Specifications
Both the headphones come with a frequency response of 20-20,000Hz, maximum input power of 50mW, and 40mm drivers with Neodynium magnets. Additionally, the headsets sport programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording. The Electra V2 range has a long 1.3m/ 4.27-feet cable. The Electra V2 has a weight of 278 grams, while the Electra V2 USB is slightly heavier at 294 grams. The former has volume up/ down and mic mute controls and the latter has none. A unified audio and mic connector on the Electra V2 lets users connect it to PCs and gaming consoles.
Both headphones come with virtual 7.1 surround sound – through the cloud-based Razer Synapse – at an affordable price point. There is also a backlight in the green Razer logo on the faux leather earcups.
Apart from that, the headphones come with a removable boom microphone. The Razer Electra V2’s mic has a frequency response of 100-10,000Hz and a signal-to-noise ratio of equal to or more than 50dB. The microphone has a unidirectional pick-up pattern.
“Electra series of headphones are a perfect match for the modern gamers who look for great audio gear which is compatible with multiple devices be it PC, console or handheld devices. With excellent durability and comfortable lightweight aluminium frame, Electra V2 is carefully designed keeping in mind on the go demands and blend of quality as well as comfort,” said Manoj Attal, Director at Kaira Global.
Razer Electra V2, Electra V2 USB Gaming Headphones Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Zynga CEO says this is the next big catalyst for mobile gaming
- The Emerging Trend of Smart Home Technology in Real Estate
- Inside the car of the future with Nissan’s Invisible-to-Visible technology
- Law Firm SEO: Six Tactics Attorneys Can Use To Start Seeing Results
- Xiaomi announces its Black Shark 2 gaming phone with a pressure-sensitive OLED display