According to a new report out of South Korea, LG may launch its next G and V series flagships earlier than usual. The V30 is said to arrive in August this year, while the G7 may be launched in January 2018.
Officially, however, LG isn’t committing to anything as of now. “Nothing has been decided on the launch schedule of the upcoming phones,” a company spokesperson said.
The report also notes that both phones will sport an OLED screen. The V30 is expected to be powered by Snapdragon 836 SoC, while the G7 is said to come with Snapdragon 845.
Source | Via
Report says LG G7 and V30 may arrive earlier than usual
- Huawei accused of stealing technology from Apple’s China-based suppliers
- PUBG Mobile server down for maintenance as Tencent prepares new update
- PUBG Mobile server maintenance on February 18; update 0.11.0 with Zombies coming soon
- How Taylor Swift showed us the scary future of facial recognition
- PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 update to add zombies mode by February end: Report