As someone who spent about a week playing Rocket League very badly, the prospect of a basketball-themed mode makes me tense up. And yet, anyone who has played Rocket League for a reasonable period of time will probably have the skills needed to tap a giant basketball into a giant hoop with a rocket-powered vehicle. It’s a skill that will be put to the test next month, as Psyonix has confirmed it’s coming to the game some time in April.
Best of all, Dunk House will be a free map and mode combo. Whether it’ll stick around forever or if it’s just a temporary jaunt is yet to be seen, but as Angus noted when the mode was revealed last month, it’s unlikely to make it to competitive playlists. Just as well, really.
Rocket League’s basketball-themed Dunk House mode is coming in April
- Reaching Out to Your Global Audience with International SEO
- 13 Things You Need to Include in SEO Contracts
- International SEO: How to build a global footprint
- Redmi Note 5 Up for Grabs Today as Xiaomi Announces Surprise Flash Sale
- Huawei P20 Lite With 5.84-Inch 19:9 Display, Dual Rear Cameras Launched: Price, Specifications