On Wednesday, October 28th, the SEJ ThinkTank was joined and sponsored by Steve Wiideman of Wiideman Consulting to talk about local SEO for big brands. This hour-long webinar was moderated by our own Brent Csutoras and included a short Q&A session at the end.
Here are a few highlights from Steve’s very informative webinar presentation:
- To win in local SEO, you need to be present in search engines, directories, navigational resources, and in local social.
- The big brands win a local SEO by having local pages for each store.
- Follow up with customers for both positive and negative experiences – it shows you care!
- Develop a weekly, recurring content marketing plan and produce content that is better than anything out there.
r Big Brands w/Steve Wiideman from Search Engine Journal
Steve mentioned a lot of great tools during our webinar. Here are the links!
- The Definitive Guide to Google’s Rich Answers from Stone Temple Consulting
- Conductor Searchlight
- SEO Roadmap for SEJ Webinar Attendees
Join Us Next Time!
Our next #SEJThinkTank will be held on Tuesday, November 17th at 1 pm eastern. (Please note it is on TUESDAY! Most of our webinars are held on Wednesdays, and we don’t want you to miss it!)
Join Prashant Puri, the CEO & Co-Founder of AdLift, for a presentation titled Content Marketing Excellence in 2016: Driving Profitable Content Marketing Techniques. He will discuss effective strategies and key metrics that make for a successful content marketing campaign.