Shortly after Apple officially unveiled the new iPhone 8 series of smartphones as well as the iPhone X, T-Mobile has announced a trade-in deal for the devices. Basically, the carrier is offering a $300 trade-in discount on the new iPhones.
The announcement came in the form of a tweet from T-Mobile USA CEO John Legere.
While the tweet didn’t specify this, reports say the device being traded-in should be the iPhone 6 or any other newer iPhone model. And it goes without saying the unit should be in good condition.
Also, it’s worth noting that the offer is only available to those making a purchase on the carrier’s equipment installment plan, meaning not only the cost of the device, but the $300 discount will also be split up over a period of 24 months.
In case you missed, while the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus cost $699 and $799, the iPhone X carries a price tag of $999 in the US.
T-Mobile unveils $300 trade-in offer for new iPhones
- OnePlus 5, OnePlus 5T Start Receiving OxygenOS 5.1.3 Update
- Xiaomi Said to Target as Much as $6.1 Billion in Honk Kong IPO
- Moto One Power Alleged Live Images Reveal Display Notch, Vertical Dual Camera Setup
- A SEO Field Guide to Baidu SERP Features & Ranking Signals
- Why Content Marketing Is a Fool-Proof SEO Strategy Today