Xbox chief Phil Spencer (pictured) believes that a Netflix-like subscription gaming service could help independent producers and story-line orientated single player games to make a resurgence (stock image) Xbox already offers an on-demand library of older titles, called Xbox Game Pass, which allows gamers to play over 100 Xbox One and Xbox 360 games. But the […]
- This Dell 24-inch 1080p 144HZ gaming monitor is on sale for $150 ahead of Black Friday
- Which SEO software is right for your company?
- The biggest PC gaming stories of the week
- Learn the Technical SEO Skills Needed to Rank Higher on Google
- Adobe MAX 2019: Photoshop on iPad arrives, Adobe Aero debuts on iOS, more updates to Creative Cloud apps