Ravi Shankar Prasad (File/IE) Electronics and IT minister Ravi Shankar Prasad said on Monday social media companies should appear before the Parliament if they are called, and any reluctance on their part will not be appreciated. The minister reiterated that no interference from foreign entities in elections will be tolerated. “The social media companies willingly […]
- This Dell 24-inch 1080p 144HZ gaming monitor is on sale for $150 ahead of Black Friday
- Which SEO software is right for your company?
- The biggest PC gaming stories of the week
- Learn the Technical SEO Skills Needed to Rank Higher on Google
- Adobe MAX 2019: Photoshop on iPad arrives, Adobe Aero debuts on iOS, more updates to Creative Cloud apps