In eSports, Chinese company Tencent has blown away the competition with revenues of $7.4 billion from mobile gaming in the first half of 2017. Tencent has stakes in legendary games like League of Legends, Call of Dutyand World of Warcraft. With such a massive lead, it’s unlikely US firms will be able to catch up to anytime soon.
Tencent is the top dog in mobile gaming now
- Law Firm SEO: Six Tactics Attorneys Can Use To Start Seeing Results
- Xiaomi announces its Black Shark 2 gaming phone with a pressure-sensitive OLED display
- Understanding SEO Content: 6 Simple Practices to Try
- 6 SEO Marketing Trends in 2019 That Entrepreneurs Should Know About
- PUBG Mobile Ban: After Rajkot, Surat PUBG Faces Ban in Bhavnagar And Gir Somnath