In eSports, Chinese company Tencent has blown away the competition with revenues of $7.4 billion from mobile gaming in the first half of 2017. Tencent has stakes in legendary games like League of Legends, Call of Dutyand World of Warcraft. With such a massive lead, it’s unlikely US firms will be able to catch up to anytime soon.
Tencent is the top dog in mobile gaming now
- JEE Main 2019: Things you should know about dress code, other rules
- Building the Best SEO Strategy for Manufacturing Companies
- Advantages of Digital Marketing Over Traditional Advertising
- A Beginner’s Guide to Building a Quality Online Marketing Strategy
- Guide to Form Natural Sequences and Sets in Rummy