In eSports, Chinese company Tencent has blown away the competition with revenues of $7.4 billion from mobile gaming in the first half of 2017. Tencent has stakes in legendary games like League of Legends, Call of Dutyand World of Warcraft. With such a massive lead, it’s unlikely US firms will be able to catch up to anytime soon.
Tencent is the top dog in mobile gaming now
- Redmi Note 5 Up for Grabs Today as Xiaomi Announces Surprise Flash Sale
- Huawei P20 Lite With 5.84-Inch 19:9 Display, Dual Rear Cameras Launched: Price, Specifications
- MIUI 9.5 Is Coming Soon to These 30 Xiaomi Smartphones
- Sony Xperia XZ2, Xperia XZ2 Compact Pre-Orders Come With Free PlayStation 4 or PlayStation VR
- LG G7 to Include an LCD Panel Instead of OLED Display: Report