Last week, Xiaomi ran a poll to determine the name of its next phone. Of the four options available – Xiaomi Pro, Xiaomi Plus, Xiaomi Big, and Xiaomi Max – the last one received the most number of votes, while the one prior to that came in second.
Going by the name options that were available, it’d be reasonable to assume that the device in question is a large phone (phablet), possibly the largest Xiaomi. Sadly, nothing else has been officially revealed.
As for the rumors, they say that the phablet will be larger than the 5.7-inch Xiaomi Mi Note, with some even suggesting a display size of 6.4-inch. Other rumored specs include QHD display and SD820 SoC. Needless to say, rumors are rumors until confirmed, so take all this with a pinch of salt.
Upcoming Xiaomi phablet to be called Max, said to sport 6.4-inch display
- Sony Xperia XZ2, Xperia XZ2 Compact Pre-Orders Come With Free PlayStation 4 or PlayStation VR
- LG G7 to Include an LCD Panel Instead of OLED Display: Report
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ Cheaper to Make Than iPhone X, But Costs More Than Galaxy Note 8: TechInsights
- Nokia Now Selling Smartphones, Accessories in India via Official Site
- BlackBerry Must Face Revived US Lawsuit Over BlackBerry 10