ST. CLOUD — Authorities have released the name of the man found dead in southeast St. Cloud over the weekend.
The man has been identified as 41-year-old Jeffery Martin of St. Cloud. The exact cause and manner of death are pending toxicology reports.
Martin’s body was found at about 9:45 a.m. Sunday in a wooded area in the 500 block of Lincoln Avenue Southeast about 50 feet from the railroad tracks.
Police do not suspect any foul-play and say it does not appear to be related to the railroad tracks.
UPDATE: Body Found in Southeast St. Cloud Identified
- OnePlus 5, OnePlus 5T Start Receiving OxygenOS 5.1.3 Update
- Xiaomi Said to Target as Much as $6.1 Billion in Honk Kong IPO
- Moto One Power Alleged Live Images Reveal Display Notch, Vertical Dual Camera Setup
- A SEO Field Guide to Baidu SERP Features & Ranking Signals
- Why Content Marketing Is a Fool-Proof SEO Strategy Today