ST. CLOUD — Authorities have released the name of the man found dead in southeast St. Cloud over the weekend.
The man has been identified as 41-year-old Jeffery Martin of St. Cloud. The exact cause and manner of death are pending toxicology reports.
Martin’s body was found at about 9:45 a.m. Sunday in a wooded area in the 500 block of Lincoln Avenue Southeast about 50 feet from the railroad tracks.
Police do not suspect any foul-play and say it does not appear to be related to the railroad tracks.
UPDATE: Body Found in Southeast St. Cloud Identified
- A Beginner’s Guide to Building a Quality Online Marketing Strategy
- Guide to Form Natural Sequences and Sets in Rummy
- Asus ROG phone coming to the US on October 18
- Lenovo ThinkPad L480 review: This basic business notebook falls a little short
- Technology helping students to do their homework is a godsend