Four children were hurt and one woman has died after a crash on Interstate 94 Tuesday night.
The incident happened shortly before 8:30 p.m. in Lynden Township near Clearwater.
The Minnesota State Patrol says a pick-up driven by 20-year-old Wyatt Richards of Fargo, North Dakota was heading west on I-94 when he rear-ended an SUV.
The SUV went into the right ditch and rolled several times before coming to a stop. The driver of the SUV, 37-year-old Melissa Ali of St. Cloud died in the crash
The four passengers in the SUV, 12-year-old Amina Ali, 15-year-old Asli Ali, eight-year-old Malik Ali and six-year-old Omar Ali, all of St. Cloud, were taken to the St. Cloud Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
UPDATE: Driver’s Name Released in Fatal I-94 Crash
- Asus ROG phone coming to the US on October 18
- Lenovo ThinkPad L480 review: This basic business notebook falls a little short
- Technology helping students to do their homework is a godsend
- Samsung Galaxy P30 Storage Models, Colour Options Leaked
- Nokia 7 Plus Android 9.0 Pie Update Delayed Due to ‘Platform Specific Certification Bugs’