Four children were hurt and one woman has died after a crash on Interstate 94 Tuesday night.
The incident happened shortly before 8:30 p.m. in Lynden Township near Clearwater.
The Minnesota State Patrol says a pick-up driven by 20-year-old Wyatt Richards of Fargo, North Dakota was heading west on I-94 when he rear-ended an SUV.
The SUV went into the right ditch and rolled several times before coming to a stop. The driver of the SUV, 37-year-old Melissa Ali of St. Cloud died in the crash
The four passengers in the SUV, 12-year-old Amina Ali, 15-year-old Asli Ali, eight-year-old Malik Ali and six-year-old Omar Ali, all of St. Cloud, were taken to the St. Cloud Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
UPDATE: Driver’s Name Released in Fatal I-94 Crash
- Steam Not Allowing Adult Games Until New Content Tool Is in Place
- Overwatch’s Newest Hero Wrecking Ball Is Playable This Month
- With a Fortnite Android Release Date Soon, Epic Games Continues to Invest in Amazon Web Services
- CloudWalker Introduces New Variants of Cloud TV X2 in 40” & 43”
- 86% of enterprises have adopted a multi-cloud strategy