Family and friends rejoice after finding missing teen, Aaliyah Kasimer. (WJON News)
ST. CLOUD – The 17-year-old missing Annandale girl was found alive near the Mississippi River.
St. Cloud Police Sargent Jason Burke says Aaliyah Kazimer has been found safe Wednesday around 5:15 p.m. in Riverside Park near Munsinger Gardens. Burke say Kazimer asked a person to use their phone. The person allowed her to use their phone and she called her aunt.
After being interviewed by the police she was taken to St. Cloud Hospital for precautionary reasons.
Authorities say the investigation is ongoing to determine where she has been since she was last seen Saturday night.
UPDATE: Missing Annandale Teenager Found In St. Cloud [VIDEO]
- A Beginner’s Guide to Building a Quality Online Marketing Strategy
- Guide to Form Natural Sequences and Sets in Rummy
- Asus ROG phone coming to the US on October 18
- Lenovo ThinkPad L480 review: This basic business notebook falls a little short
- Technology helping students to do their homework is a godsend