Family and friends rejoice after finding missing teen, Aaliyah Kasimer. (WJON News)
ST. CLOUD – The 17-year-old missing Annandale girl was found alive near the Mississippi River.
St. Cloud Police Sargent Jason Burke says Aaliyah Kazimer has been found safe Wednesday around 5:15 p.m. in Riverside Park near Munsinger Gardens. Burke say Kazimer asked a person to use their phone. The person allowed her to use their phone and she called her aunt.
After being interviewed by the police she was taken to St. Cloud Hospital for precautionary reasons.
Authorities say the investigation is ongoing to determine where she has been since she was last seen Saturday night.
UPDATE: Missing Annandale Teenager Found In St. Cloud [VIDEO]
- Steam Not Allowing Adult Games Until New Content Tool Is in Place
- Overwatch’s Newest Hero Wrecking Ball Is Playable This Month
- With a Fortnite Android Release Date Soon, Epic Games Continues to Invest in Amazon Web Services
- CloudWalker Introduces New Variants of Cloud TV X2 in 40” & 43”
- 86% of enterprises have adopted a multi-cloud strategy