Xiaomi is known for quality hardware at an affordable price and with the launch of the Android One-running Mi A1, it even has software better-suited for western tastes. The one major roadblock to expanding its presence in Europe was that you often had no other choice but to import the phone (or other Mi gadget) from China. Was.
This week the company held a launch event in Madrid, Spain. The Iberian country will host a number of online retailers – familiar sites like Amazon.es, MediaMarkt, Phone House and Carrefour. The company’s official site will be selling Xiaomi products at mi.com/es as well.
With import headaches gone, you’ll have €230 Mi A1 and €500 Mi Mix 2 to look forward to. The Android set-top box will go for €75 while the Yi 4K action camera will cost €135.
Online sales start tomorrow, November 8, and there are plans to open authorized brick and mortar stores in Madrid on Saturday, November 11. Retail partners will have Mi devices on the 22nd.
Xiaomi expands to Spain, online sales start tomorrow
- BlackBerry KEY2 Teaser Video Shows Dual Rear Camera Setup, Improved Keyboard
- Moto Z3 Play Launch Expected on June 6 as Company Sends Invites for Brazil Event
- Oppo Realme 1 to Go on Sale via Amazon India Today: Price, Launch Offers, and More
- 10 Facts You Think You Know About SEO That Are Actually Myths
- Email: The oft-overlooked backbone of successful content marketing & SEO