Xiaomi is partnering with Flipkart to launch the Redmi 3s in India. The phone is split in two versions: 3s and 3s Prime. Note that this has nothing to do with the Redmi 3 Pro and even the 3s isn’t quite the same.
The Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime is identical to the international Redmi 3s – it’s the variant with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, specifically. It has a fingerprint reader on the back and a Snapdragon 430 chipset. The Silver color option is exclusive to this variant.
The Indian Redmi 3s lacks a fingerprint reader and has 2GB of RAM and 16GB storage. It still has a Snapdragon 430 chipset, though, so it’s certainly not a rebranded Redmi 3 (it uses Snapdragon 616).
The other specs are as expected – 8.5mm metal body with a 4,100mAh battery, huge for a phone with a 5″ screen (720p IPS). There are also 13MP + 5MP cameras, LTE and a hybrid dual-SIM slot and an IR blaster.
The Xiaomi Redmi 3s and 3s Prime will go on sale August 9, exclusively on Mi.com and Flipkart (no registrations required). Prices are INR 7,000 for the 3s and INR 9,000 for the 3s Prime.
Xiaomi Redmi 3s launching in India next Tuesday, August 9
- Inside the car of the future with Nissan’s Invisible-to-Visible technology
- Law Firm SEO: Six Tactics Attorneys Can Use To Start Seeing Results
- Xiaomi announces its Black Shark 2 gaming phone with a pressure-sensitive OLED display
- Understanding SEO Content: 6 Simple Practices to Try
- 6 SEO Marketing Trends in 2019 That Entrepreneurs Should Know About