- Xiaomi Redmi 4A price in India is Rs. 5,999
- The smartphone was launched back in March
- It will go on sale at 12pm IST
The Xiaomi Redmi 4A will go on sale in India on Thursday, via e-commerce site Amazon India. The sale begins at 12pm IST, and the smartphone will only be available in two colour variants – Dark Grey and Gold.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A (Review) was launched in India in March. The Xiaomi Redmi 4A price in India is Rs. 5,999, and at that price, you get 2GB RAM + 16GB storage. To recall, the smartphone was unveiled with the Redmi 4 and Redmi 4 Prime in November.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A specifications
Featuring a polycarbonate body, the Redmi 4A bears a hybrid dual-SIM card slot, and runs MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The smartphone features a 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) display, and is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 SoC coupled with the Adreno 308 GPU and 2GB of RAM.
It sports a 13-megapixel sensor with PDAF, a 5-lens system, an f/2.2 aperture, and is backed by a LED flash. There is a 5-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 aperture on board as well. The Redmi 4A comes with 16GB of inbuilt storage that is expandable via microSD card (up to 128GB).
The Redmi 4A’s connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, and Bluetooth v4.1. Sensors on board the smartphone include accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope, infrared, and proximity. Dimensions of the new Xiaomi smartphone are 139.5×70.4×8.5mm, and it weighs in at 131.5 grams. Redmi 4A is powered by a 3120mAh battery with fast charging support.
Xiaomi Redmi 4ARs. 7,749Buy
- KEY SPECS
- Small and light
- VoLTE support
- Easy to use with one hand
- Decent battery life
- Hybrid dual-SIM slot
- Camera performance could be better
Xiaomi Redmi 4A (Dark Grey,16GB – Combo Offer with Data Cable)Rs. 7,749
Xiaomi Redmi 4A (Gold,16GB – Combo Offer with Data Cable)Rs. 7,749
Xiaomi Redmi 4A to Go Up for Sale Today via Amazon India
- Steam Not Allowing Adult Games Until New Content Tool Is in Place
- Overwatch’s Newest Hero Wrecking Ball Is Playable This Month
- With a Fortnite Android Release Date Soon, Epic Games Continues to Invest in Amazon Web Services
- CloudWalker Introduces New Variants of Cloud TV X2 in 40” & 43”
- 86% of enterprises have adopted a multi-cloud strategy