The Samsung Galaxy C7 and the Galaxy C5, which released in China final month is sooner or later available for purchase there. Both of the telephones function a steel–body and full-HD shows. The principle difference between the Samsung Galaxy C7 and Galaxy C5 is the display screen length. The Samsung Galaxy C5 has a 5.2-inch display, whereas the Samsung Galaxy C7 has a 5.7-inch display. Every other difference between the two devices is in the battery, the Samsung Galaxy C5 sports a 2600mAh battery, whereas the Samsung Galaxy C7 has a 3300mAh battery. Each the telephones are powered by means of a Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 octa-center processor with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of on-board garage. the 2 gadgets also sport 16MP rear and a 8MP front cameras.
The Samsung Galaxy C5, is to be had in China at a beginning price of CNY 2,2 hundred (approx. Rs. 22,three hundred) for the 32GB model and CNY 2,four hundred(approx. Rs. 24,three hundred). The Samsung Galaxy C7 expenses CNY 2,599(approx. Rs. 26,four hundred) for the 32GB version and CNY 2,799(approx. Rs. 28,four hundred).
Samsung currently introduced an upgraded variation of J3 in China known as the the J3 pro. The telephone features a metallic–construct and is powered via a Snapdragon 410 SOC. The phone is priced at CNY 990, which is approximately Rs.10,000.
Samsung Galaxy C5 and C7 is going on sale in China
- Samsung Elevates Asim Warsi, Dipesh Shah to Global Roles Amid Robust Growth
- Google Pixel 2 XL Black & White Pre-Order Shipments Delayed in India, Flipkart Offers Compensation
- Vivo V7 With 24-Megapixel Selfie Camera, 18:9 Display Launched: Price, Specifications
- Heavy Rain In Kolkata Returns As Depression Develops In Bay Of Bengal
- IMD warns of heavy rain on eastern coast because of depression over Bay of Bengal