Ubisoft has released a new trailer for Far Cry Primal, showing off the Legend of Mammoth missions. These three pre-order exclusive missions let you take control of a woolly mammoth and play as it in first-person. Because why not?
“Drink from the shaman’s cup to experience life as a mammoth,” reads a line from the description. “Use your immense strength to fight for your herd’s survival,” Ubisoft has said in a description of the missions.
The missions are called “Duel of Beasts,” “Hunt the Hunters,” and “The Trapped Elder.” In the first players must battle a rhino, the second is a revenge mission against humans, and the third tasks players will freeing an older mammoth.
Microsoft is giving everyone that pre-orders a digital copy of Far Cry Primal on Xbox One a free copy of Ubisoft’s World War 1 adventure game Valiant Hearts: The Great War. Once you preorder Far Cry Primal, you can search for Valiant Hearts and download it for free. This offer expires on April 14.
Far Cry Primal is scheduled to launch on February 23 for PS4and Xbox One. The PC edition will follow on March 1. For more on the game, check out the stories below.
Watch New Far Cry Primal Trailer to See First-Person Mammoth Missions
- Transform negative prospects into positive results
- Oppo F5 Launch Set for October 26, Tipped to Sport Dual Selfie Cameras
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 Bezel-Less Phone to Launch in India Today: How to Watch Live
- iPhone 7 Top-Selling Smartphone Globally in First Half of 2017: IHS Markit
- Could updated controls from NIST drive up cloud security costs?