Xiaomi has launched its flagship smartphone, the Mi 5, in India. The device is priced at Rs. 24,999 and will be available for same on mi.com from April 6. The Xiaomi Mi 5 comes with a 5.15-inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC and is the first device in India to be powered by Qualcomm’s flagship chipset.
The Xiaomi Mi 5 variant launched in India comes with 3GB of RAM is equipped with 32GB of storage. The phone has a 16MP rear camera with Sony’s IMX298 sensor with 4-axis optical image stabilisation, phase detection autofocus, and deep trench isolation (DTI) technology. and a 4MP front facing camera. The phone is equipped with a 3000mAH battery with Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0 technology and runs Android Marshmallow with MIUI 7 layered over it. The phone also comes with a fingerprint sensor located on the home button. In addition, the phone comes with a USB Type-C port, NFC, and an IR Blaster.
Xiaomi Mi 5 launched in India, priced at Rs 24,999
- UPDATE — BroadSoft Awarded 2017 Frost & Sullivan Latin America Cloud Telephony and UCC Services Platform Provider of the Year
- Former Disrupt Battlefield competitor Coronet automates security for SMBs in latest update
- Bali volcano eruption latest update: Ash rains down as Mount Agung ERUPTS again
- Having problems syncing your music to the cloud? Here’s how to update iTunes
- Bali volcano update: China suspends ALL flights to Bali as Mount Agung ASH CLOUD spreads