Xiaomi has launched its flagship smartphone, the Mi 5, in India. The device is priced at Rs. 24,999 and will be available for same on mi.com from April 6. The Xiaomi Mi 5 comes with a 5.15-inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC and is the first device in India to be powered by Qualcomm’s flagship chipset.
The Xiaomi Mi 5 variant launched in India comes with 3GB of RAM is equipped with 32GB of storage. The phone has a 16MP rear camera with Sony’s IMX298 sensor with 4-axis optical image stabilisation, phase detection autofocus, and deep trench isolation (DTI) technology. and a 4MP front facing camera. The phone is equipped with a 3000mAH battery with Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0 technology and runs Android Marshmallow with MIUI 7 layered over it. The phone also comes with a fingerprint sensor located on the home button. In addition, the phone comes with a USB Type-C port, NFC, and an IR Blaster.
Xiaomi Mi 5 launched in India, priced at Rs 24,999
- Greenpeace and iFixit Report Laments the Reducing Repairability of Our Gadgets
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A to Go Up for Sale Today via Amazon India
- OnePlus 5 Users Complain of ‘Jelly Effect’ When Scrolling, OnePlus Says It’s Aware of the Issue
- Facebook Messenger Video Chat Gets Animated Reactions, New Masks and Filters
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, YouTube Form Global Working Group to Combat Terror Content