Canvas, a mobile platform that makes it simple for business to automate how work is done, recently unveiled a comprehensive refresh to its iOS Canvas App for smartphones and tablets, and updates to its cloud-based mobile platform with Canvas 8 App.
According to the company, the latest upgrades are meant to further simplify how businesses collect, share and learn from the data they use every day. Canvas’ stated goal is to replace all your business’s paper forms and manual processes with custom mobile business apps to revolutionize the way you work,
“We have re-designed everything from the ground up with this new release. We have made it more intuitive and user-friendly while also prettying it up! This also gives us a new baseline to start off of as we add more functionality to Canvas,” writes Jason Good Vice President of Customer Evangelism and Product Marketing at Camvas on the company’s official blog.
New Canvas 8 Form Filler App and Platform Upgrades
The classic productivity app offered one platform for all of your mobile custom apps and work processes using a drag and drop feature that allowed you to build your own apps and edit them anytime. Canvas 8’s new mobile design enriches the Canvas platform with “Enterprise grade cloud technology” and introduces “cutting-edge mobile experience.” The latest refresh, 12 months in the making, specifically helps firms embrace a mobile-first workplace. That includes automating key workflows by replacing outdated processes and expensive paperwork, the company said in a press release.
Additionally, the Canvas 8 app empowers its users to do more with their data thanks to the latest platform updates and new partnerships. Whether it is to gain operational insight, create mailing lists or generate instant customer feedback, Canvas 8 enables these and more to help businesses of any size and every industry sector, he company added.
“Great design and simple experiences are the DNA threading through Canvas 8, helping firms be more innovative in a mobile-first world,” said James Quigley, CEO and co-founder of Canvas. “We balanced amazing looks, intuitive interaction and great new features to simplify how the modern business becomes mobile-ready and competes in an increasingly fast-paced world. Canvas is trusted in over 70 countries by big brands and small business alike — we are well on the way to being the global industry standard.”
Canvas 8 Key Features
If you are still wondering how exactly the Canvas platform can benefit your business, the answer lies in the key features listed of the new Canvas 8 productivity app:
1. Collect: The mobile app now incorporates Apple’s (NASDAQ: AAPL) latest Human Interface guidelines for intuitive navigation, as well as easy to use drag-and-drop features in Canvas’ brand-new form builder and report designer. No programming or coding is required.
2. Share: Zapier integration connects Canvas’ App Store, with more than 20,000 fully customizable mobile form templates, to Zapier’s catalog of 500+ business apps to streamline project management workflows.
3. Learn: Canvas Business Insights enables organizations to take data from its operations and create real-time analytics and reports. Other new features include Folders and Departments to support Enterprise.
“Canvas is proving essential to a rapidly increasing number of our mobile customers. These latest service enhancements amplify Canvas relevance in the business sector and strengthen its market leadership,” said Mike Frausing, Head of Enterprise and IT Enabled Services at Globe Telecom, and also a Canvas 8 customer, in praising the updates to the Canvas experience.
The latest version of Canvas 8 can be downloaded from the Apple App Store, while the new version for Android will come later this year, said the company that has its headquarters in Reston, Virginia.
Canvas 8 Productivity App Refresh Adds Cloud, Enhanced Mobile Experience
- Steam Not Allowing Adult Games Until New Content Tool Is in Place
- Overwatch’s Newest Hero Wrecking Ball Is Playable This Month
- With a Fortnite Android Release Date Soon, Epic Games Continues to Invest in Amazon Web Services
- CloudWalker Introduces New Variants of Cloud TV X2 in 40” & 43”
- 86% of enterprises have adopted a multi-cloud strategy