A new Gionee smartphone has been certified by the Chinese telecommunication authority TENAA. Listed as Gionee GN5005, the device is powered by a quad-core 1.25GHz processor and sport a 5-inch HD display.
RAM is 3GB, while internal memory is 16GB. In terms of camera, the handset features an 8MP rear unit and a 5MP front shooter. Weighing in at 140g and measuring 144.3×70.5×8.6mm, the phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow, and packs in a large 4,000mAh battery.
Color options revealed by the listing include gold. Pricing and availability information isn’t yet known.
Gionee GN5005 clears TENAA with quad-core CPU, 4,000mAh battery
- Sony Xperia XZ2, Xperia XZ2 Compact Pre-Orders Come With Free PlayStation 4 or PlayStation VR
- LG G7 to Include an LCD Panel Instead of OLED Display: Report
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ Cheaper to Make Than iPhone X, But Costs More Than Galaxy Note 8: TechInsights
- Nokia Now Selling Smartphones, Accessories in India via Official Site
- BlackBerry Must Face Revived US Lawsuit Over BlackBerry 10