As Hurricane Irma rolled north on Monday, videos and pictures on social media captured the storm’s powerful effects throughout Florida.
Here are pictures from the professional photographers on the scene.
In St. Augustine, on the state’s northeast coast, streets were flooded as the hurricane moved up the Florida peninsula.
Categories: News Update
Hurricane Irma: Video and Images From Social Media
- Asus ROG phone coming to the US on October 18
- Lenovo ThinkPad L480 review: This basic business notebook falls a little short
- Technology helping students to do their homework is a godsend
- Samsung Galaxy P30 Storage Models, Colour Options Leaked
- Nokia 7 Plus Android 9.0 Pie Update Delayed Due to ‘Platform Specific Certification Bugs’